With festival season already underway I thought it would be appropriate to share this super simple and trendy diy that would be the perfect accessory for a day at Coachella, a special date, or fancy day at work.
• Silk flowers of your choice snipped off the main bunch. Remember to leave a little more than a half inch of stem
• Three pieces of leather chord cut to about 1ft each
• Craft or Jewelry glue. I prefer the jewelry glue because it stays a little pliable. Hot glue may work too!
• Needle nose pliers and wire cutters
• A few jump rings and a clasp
• 10-12in of chain
• A few feet of chord or string
• Floral tape, you might be able to use it to wrap your flowers to your braid instead of glue
• Some extra pieces of chain to add a little shine to your crown